Confused on Which Ganoderma Extract to buy?
Confused about the many Ganoderma extract supplements in the market? How to check whether the Ganoderma product you’re taking now is good?
You may find many Ganoderma extract supplements in the market due to its increasing worldwide popularity. It ranges from Ganoderma coffee to Ganoderma extract powder. All these supplements claim to have significant healing effects.
However, we may or may not feel the claimed health benefits. Below are 5 factors you must consider when choosing Ganoderma herbal supplements.
1) Ganoderma extracted or ground
Some companies simply grinds this herb into powder form. Some use high technology extraction method to extract only its essences into powder form.
Extraction concentration can be as high as 16 to 1. That means, 1000kg of this fungus extracted to only 60kg. One capsule of Ganoderma extract at 16 to 1 concentration is equal to 16 capsules of the ground one.
Needless to say, Ganoderma herb supplement using extraction method is many times more effective and purer than grinding method.
2) Capsulated or log wood cultivation
Most Ganoderma products are capsulated (vacuüm packing) cultivated using wooden crams and chemicals. This produces softer fruit body with less active components for effective health improvement.
Because of the chemicals used, some may even be contaminated with toxics and even heavy metals such as mercury.
Meanwhile, log wood cultivated Ganoderma is a few times more potent in its medicinal values. It is purer with higher content of beneficial active components.
However, this cultivation method is much more expensive in term of the space used and time required. So, many manufacturers prefer to use capsulated cultivated Ganoderma.
3) Ganoderma spore powder
Spore powder is the most precious part of Ganoderma herb with the most concentration of active components like Organic Germanium, Polysaccharides and Triterpenes.
Choose Ganoderma extract with spore powder for better results. Make sure the spore shell is broken to release its essences.
4) International quality certification
Of course, we would better select a manufacturer with experience and excellent production quality control. This ensures the quality consistence of their supplement product, all the time.
5) Percentage of Ganoderma extract
Some manufacturer includes a tiny fraction of Ganoderma into their herb supplement, mixed with other ingredients. As such, the healing effect is far less than the pure one.
However, some acclaimed pure Ganoderma extract may not be pure at all. Maybe 20% is Ganoderma and the rest is filler. This is another point of concern – the honesty and credibility of manufacturer.
How to test Ganoderma product
Forget about all the claims by manufacturer on how pure and how good their Ganoderma product is. Follow these simple steps for accurate Ganoderma tests for its efficacy.
- First, fill a glass with water and pour in some cooking oil such as olive oil.
- Then, open up a Ganoderma extract capsule and spread some of its powder evenly on top of the oil surface.
- The powder will float on the oil surface.
- Here comes the first test point.
- See whether the extract powder can slowly penetrate the oil. This shows its ability to pass through fats and cholesterol clot in our blood vessel wall and cleanses it.
- For the second Ganoderma test point, leave it for around 10 days and take a look.
- This is good Ganoderma extract:
- It blends evenly with the water after a few days.
- The oil surface is clear of any mould. This means it has strong germ fighting ability.
- This is not your choice of Ganoderma extract:
- It still floats on the oil surface.
- Take a closer look and you can see mould on the surface. This one has weak germ fighting ability.
- This is good Ganoderma extract:
- Now is the third test point for Ganoderma spores:
- Take a look at the bottom of the glass. The spore powder is the white substance deposited at the bottom.
- This is what you want – Ganoderma spore powder, the most precious part of this medicinal herb.
- Ganoderma spore can hardly be seen. You can expect very little healing effects here.
- For the last Ganoderma test point:
- Cover the glass with transparent wrapper and leave it for as long as possible.
- The better Ganoderma extract can keep mould-free environment for many years.
Other Ganoderma tests:
- This is a simple and effective test method. You can also test for its taste.
- Pure Ganoderma taste very bitter.
- For a more thorough test, you need to send Ganoderma extract sample to the laboratory to test for heavy metals such as mercury, arsenic and lead. Test for steroids content too as it might be misused. Steroid harms your body for long-term consumption.
Ganoderma is one of the few herb supplements that can be safely taken for long-term. However, you must make sure you are taking the purest one.
Do you wonder which Ganodema product gives the better results from the test above? Actually, my family and I have taken it for a few years. It’s the Longheh Lingzhi. Click here for more info on Longheh Lingzhi.
How about the other products?
Check out other Ganoderma supplements in the market.
The most important Ganoderma products are sold through Multi-Level Marketing (MLM), like my business.
This may scare off some people. But some of us are genuine and honest wanting to help people with their health and wealth.
Click here for the highly recommended Longheh Lingzhi.